Thursday, January 06, 2011

God and Science

Pope Says God Behind Theories Like Big Bang

So where do we go from here, now Christianity is not anti-science anymore, vatican almost agrees with evolution. Pope is real clever to take it a level above todays science, which can not counter this for another couple of centuries (atleast he hopes so).

I do pray, but i'm still stuck with apatheism, thanks to god by keeping me fortunate enuf to be that way, i do not despise religion, only when it becomes nuisance to progress. Many times i question god, all times i try to refute ridiculous religious conventions & beliefs. Believe in god or not, but never the man in middle!

I kind of agree that Religion is a cult, it kills people from known history, science created computers, internet, and everything else that progresses human civilization, I don't ask people to question god, do whatever you want to make yourself happy, but god sake, don't kill people in his name or make money out of his name.

Click for Religulous and a interesting read “13 Things That Don't Make Sense: The Most Baffling Scientific Mysteries of Our Time”


About God, I cannot accept any concept based on the authority of the Church. As long as I can remember, I have resented mass indoctrination. I do not believe in the fear of life, in the fear of death, in blind faith. I cannot prove to you that there is no personal God, but if I were to speak of him, I would be a liar. I do not believe in the God of theology who rewards good and punishes evil. My God created laws that take care of that. His universe is not ruled by wishful thinking, but by immutable laws.
- Albert Einstein from an interview with William Hermanns in the summer of 1954

No comments: